Hello.
I went down to chinatown with Ade the other day and it was fun la. Chinatown was more crowded this time, when compared to the time Joan and I went with the germans. It has been a good year and things are starting to get better.
For starters, I passed my stupid test, which now allows me to book out more as I only have one duty per week. Praise Jesus! I remember telling Richard how frustrated I was with the whole test system and he was telling me some stone-diamond-painful-polish theory. At the end of the lesson, he told me that we should pray about it. And we did. And I passed. I know it might sound like christian propaganda but prayer really works, so pray if you are in deep shit and desperate. My God is kind. He is also scarily persistent.. but that's another story.
And yea, all hail the inventor of chinese new year because he/she is making teenagers really happy. My bank account is healthier now, even though this year's angbao income is quite pathetic. But at least my POSB isn't like $2.78 now. So I'm glad.
I'm sailing off this saturday for a trip round the asian seas. I'm quite excited about it because WeeSiang is here and I know it is going to be fun. He asked me along to some backpacking trip at the end of the year, still thinking about it. Mother doesn't seem so pleased when I told her I'm interested to walk around Europe for a month.
Haha, anyway, I signed up for some adventure mountain climbing thing that will be held at one of our ports. JiaHao told me that they have centipedes that are as big as handphones... haha we'll see. I promise be back with stories.
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!

<< Home